9Apps is the popular app store that works just similar to that of Google Play Store. But, there are some advanced features which you won’t find with Google Play Store. 9Apps is the 3rd party application and it is not available to be downloaded officially. This application has over 5 million users across the world and it is being popularly used for downloading the paid applications for free. The application is not available for download from Google Play Store and hence you need to get the APK file from third party sources. But there are certain changes which you need to make in your device system to successfully download the application. Everything will be discussed later in this post.
Install 9Apps App via APK File!
In order to download the 9Apps via APK file on your Android device, it is necessary that you make few changes in the system. There are few simple steps that you need to complete in order to successfully download and install 9Apps.
- Visit the official website of 9Apps and get the latest APK version of 9Apps
- Store the downloaded APK file on your device and ensure to store it in SD card to save space.
- Extracting the .exe file from the APK file and start the installation process
- Click on “Install” button to start the installation process
- You need to grant permission wherever you are asked for successful installation of the APK file
- After you have successfully downloaded the 9Apps you need to start using it to download paid games and apps
You need to first make changes in the system settings. You need to enable the “Unknown Sources” from the security settings of the device. Without enabling this option you won’t be able to download any file from third party sources online.
Install 9Apps on Windows Device
Just like Android, you need to make few changes in the system settings to accept downloading files from third party sources online.
- Launch the mobile browser and open the official website of 9Apps
- Download the latest version of file that supports Windows devices
- Click on the file to launch it and start the installation process
- The installation process would take some time and you will be able to enjoy its benefits once it is downloaded.
How to Download 9Apps on iOS Devices?
Well, the official version of iOS is not available and you are required to wait until the version for iOS is available. You need to use other alternative till the time the iOS version of 9Apps is available.
These are the steps which you are required to follow in order to complete the downloading and installation process of 9Apps on your respective device. The process is not complicated, but it requires few changes in the system security. After you successfully download and install 9Apps on your device you can easily enjoy downloading of files and apps on your device.